Cookies are a kind of short-term memory for the web. They are stored in your browser and enable a site to ‘remember’ little bits of information between pages or visits. Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies on our website
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our website.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on this website include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies) and remember your choices (functionality cookies). We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
to recognise your computer when you visit our website,
to retain clients’ email addresses when you send us a message
to track you as you navigate our website,
to improve the website’s usability i.e. our Live Chat application to answer questions you have in real time,
to analyse the use of our website - such as how many people visit us each day,
in the administration of our website.
Third party cookies
We work with the following companies in maintaining and improving our website. A brief description of what they do is found below. We ensure that any company which works with us and collects personal data complies with strict GDPR data protection standards. If you have any more questions, please do contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
Facebook Privacy and Cookie Policies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies or delete existing cookies. More information on how to do this can be accessed here: https://www.learn-about-cookies.com/how-to-delete-cookies
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party website https://www.learn-about-cookies.com/
OF MOUNTAIN ECO Resort Ltd.
Art. 1. in connection with the provision of its services and the performance of its ACTIVITIES MOUNTAIN ECO Resort Ltd. processes as administrator the personal data of its clients-individuals, as well as the personal data of other natural persons referred to below ("entities of data "/" You "), in accordance with the rules and principles set out in this policy.
Art. 2. "MOUNTAIN ECO Resort" Ltd is a company with UIC 204568881, with headquarters and address of Management in Sofia, p. K. 1000, Region "Sredets", str. 29 Hristo Belchev Str., VC. Ah, FL. 4. the
Art. 3. (1) in connection with the services provided "Mountain ECO Resort" Ltd processes information about the following data subjects:
(a) Physicalpersons visiting the website Https://samovilla.com (the website);
(b) Natural persons who make reservations on their own behalf or on behalf of another natural or legal person through the enquiry form on the website;
(c) Natural persons using the services provided by MOUNTAIN ECO Resort Ltd., including but not limited to hotel accommodation, catering services and related services, to the provision of premises for other events, etc., As well as natural persons representing or otherwise acting on behalf of legal persons who use those services;
(d) Natural persons, who have made, on their own behalf or on behalf of another person, who represent, inquiries (incl., but not only by e-mail, fax, call, etc.), requests, signals, complaints or other correspondence to MOUNTAIN ECO RESORT Ltd.;
(e) Natural persons, information about which is contained in inquiries, requests, signals, complaints or other correspondence to "MOUNTAIN ECO Resort" Ltd.
(2) The services of "MOUNTAIN ECO Resort" Ltd can be declared only by capable persons who are at least 18 years old.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 4. The information (categories of personal data), which "Mountain Eco Resort" Ltd. processes for data subjects according to this policy, may include:
1. in relation to the provision of hotel accommodation services:
Credentials: guest names; Date of birth; Paul Nationality National identification number (such as PIN for Bulgarian citizens) and/or identity document number; Date of issue of identity document; Validity of identity documents; Country issuing the identity document; Signature.
Contact details: telephone; e-mail address; Address.
Information related to hotel accommodation: room number; Floor Dates of stay (date of arrival and date of departure); Length of stay (number of nights realized); Use of travel package; Preference for type of room (smokers/non-smokers); VIP Status of Guest;
Additional information related to hotel accommodation upon explicit request by the user of the services: special requirements and preferences, incl. For the type of press, for food and drinks; Special requirements relating to foodstuffs, beverages and other substances which prevent the guest from coming into contact/contact (whatever the cause).
2. data related to payments and invoicing: Information on payment method (in cash, by bank transfer, credit card, etc.); Information on payments due and paid; information on the payment period and overdue/unpaid debts; bank Information (Bank, IBAN, bank account holder); Currency of the payment effected; Number, validity and credit/debit card holder; CVC Code; Data contained in an actorsion form for payment (slip); name of legal person; address OF legal person; VAT number and/or other identification, tax OR registration number (PIN for natural persons); signed authorization forms.
3. in relation to the provision of restaurant services:
Contact details: telephone; e-mail address; Address.
Data related to payments and invoicing: number, validity and credit/debit card holder; CVC Code; Name of legal person; Address of a legal person; VAT number and/or other tax or registration number (for SP and for natural persons); Forms (signed).
Information related to preferences (upon explicit request by the user): Food and beverage preferences; The preferred method of payment; Special requirements relating to foodstuffs, beverages and other substances which prevent the guest from coming into contact/contact (whatever the cause).
4. in cases where the data subject represents another person (e.g. company): information about which person and in what capacity (incl. employment, position), as well as information about the requested services/orders performed in that capacity. Accordingly, in cases where the Services are requested by a person other than the data subject for the benefit of the data subject-in what capacity the data subject will use the services, from whom it is claimed, from which payment will be made, etc. Under. (e.g. for placements organised by an employer or business partner) data subject and the like).
5. the In relation to the services and functionalities of the website:
Data processed in connection with making a reservation for hotel accommodation: names; e-mail address; Phone Member Number, validity and credit/debit card holder; CVC Code; Number of rooms; Number of guests, including number of adults and number of children/access code; Event participant Code; Reservation number; Special offers and preferences of the guest (with explicit mention in the contact form); package data (e.g. special occasion package, weekend package, etc.).
Account log information, server logs, and security protection device logs (Web Application Firewalls), etc. Devices falling into this category: Date and time, IP address, URL, browser and device information.
In connection with complaints submitted by clients, applications, requests, applications and alerts (incl. free text): Unstructured information contained in the respective complaints, applications, requests, requests and alerts.
Cookies are short text files or small packages of information that are stored through the Internet browser on your terminal device (computer, tablet, laptop or mobile phone) when you visit different sites and pages on the Internet. The main purpose of cookies is to make the user recognizable when he returns to the website. Some cookies also have a more specific application, such as storing user behavior on the site and facilitating the user's use of the website. More information on how cookies work can be found on the Internet.
How are cookies used on this website?
What cookies are used on this website?
This type of cookies makes it easier for you to use the site, and they store information temporarily, only during the session of the browser you are using. Usually the information that is stored through them is what products you have added to the cart of the E-shop, which pages of the site you have visited and how you have come to certain information. These cookies do not collect information from your end device and are automatically deleted when you leave the website or end your browser session.
They enable us to store specific browsing information, such as analyzing site visits, how you have reached the website, what pages you have viewed, what options you have chosen, and where you are targeting through this website . Tracking this information enables us to make improvements to the website, including correcting errors and expanding content. The retention period of this type of cookie varies according to their specific purpose.
Third party Cookies
On our website there are links to other sites or embedded content from other sites, for example from Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn, etc. It may be that when you visit or access the content of these sites, you may store cookies on your end device from those websites. It is these cookies that are defined as "third-party Cookies", as "MOUNTAIN ECO Resort" Ltd . Has no control over the generation and management of these cookies. For this we advise you to look for information about them and how they are managed On the websites of the third parties concerned.
Exclude or block cookies
Controlling, disabling, or disabling cookies is controlled by your browser settings. On the Internet, you can find help on how to control cookies in different types of browsers. Please note that the total prohibition of the use of all cookies may affect the functional performance of the site, its effectiveness and the access to certain information.
Internet Explorer | Firefox | Chrome | Safari | Opera | Blackberry | Safari iOS | Windows Mobile
All cookies that are used on this website are deleted/deleted automatically after a certain period of time. This period varies up to 365 days according to the purpose of the specific cookie.
CCTV AND SECURITY
Art. 5. (1) according to the requirements of the applicable legislation, "Mountain Eco Resort" Ltd. implements security measures, which include the following technical and organizational means for access control and for the provision of physical Security against attacks on buildings and objects and to protect the life and health of citizens: physical security, security alarm systems and video surveillance system, which carries out 24-hour CCTV and consists of recording and storing The device.
(2) Video surveillance and video recording may be carried out in publicly accessible areas and premises in the buildings of MOUNTAIN Eco Resort Ltd . And in those for which a special access regime is provided. No video surveillance is performed in the guest rooms, Sanitary and hygienic premises, recreation facilities, etc. Under. Data from CCTV activities are stored in a monitoring room with limited access and 24-hour security.
(3) By means of information boards placed in a prominent place, the data subjects and other visitors who can be photographed shall be informed of the use of technical means of monitoring and control and of any other relevant information in relation to Monitored.
Art. 6. (1) in the presence of explicit consent of the data subject "Mountain ECO Resort" Ltd., resp. Other companies related TO OR Partners of Mountain Eco Resort Ltd. may process the following personal data: Names ; Phone Address e-mail address; Information about the type and volume of the used and preferred services provided by MOUNTAIN Eco Resort Ltd. and other data explicitly mentioned in the respective consent for direct marketing purposes such as offering other goods and services, Including the offering of goods and/or services offered by others, consultations, surveys with a view to improving the quality of the services provided, etc. Under. According to the scope of the specific consent given.
2 Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right at any time to object to such processing of personal data. In such cases, the processing of personal data for those purposes shall cease.
3 The Data subject has the right at any time to withdraw consent to process his or her personal data for direct marketing purposes. In such cases, the processing of personal data based on the consent given shall be terminated.
(4) profiling for direct marketing purposes may be carried out only with the explicit consent of the data subject by applying at least the following additional safeguards for their rights and interests: the right to human intervention by the Controller; The right to express their views and the right to challenge decisions based on profiling. At the present time "MOUNTAIN Eco RESORT" Ltd does not carry out such personal data processing activities.
PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Art. 7. "MOUNTAIN ECO Resort" Ltd collects, stores and processes the information described in articles 4, 5 and 6 above, for the purposes set out in this policy and in the general terms and Conditions (contract) for the use of the relevant services it provides. Depending on the The legal basis for the processing, these objectives may be:
Objectives related to compliance with legal obligations of MOUNTAIN ECO RESORT LTD.;
Objectives relating to and/or necessary for the performance of the contracts concluded with MOUNTAIN ECO RESORT LTD. Or for taking steps at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of a contract;
Objectives of the legitimate interest of MOUNTAIN ECO RESORT LTD. or third parties;
purposes for which the data subject has consented to the processing of his or her data.
Art. 8. The purposes for processing personal data from Mountain Eco Resort Ltd., related to compliance with legal obligations, include:
Keeping a register for tourists and submitting information from it to the competent authorities in the statutory order;
Address registration of foreigners in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legislation;
Withholding and payment of tourist tax;
Activities related to the development and implementation of counter-terrorism measures;
Service of alerts, complaints, claims to exercise rights and the like, as well as claims and commercial guarantees (if applicable), including the preparation of replies thereon;
Accounting, invoicing and reporting of received and payments according to the current tax and accounting legislation;
Other activities in fulfillment of legal obligations (tax, accounting, regulatory, licensing, etc.) of "MOUNTAIN ECO RESORT" LTD., related to the provision of information to competent state and judicial authorities and assisting in checks by Competent authorities.
Art. 9. The purposes for processing personal data from "Mountain ECO Resort" Ltd., related to and/or necessary for the execution of the contracts or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract with "Mountain ECO RESORT LTDinclude:
Accepting, administering and processing bookings and cancellations;
Customer service, including the provision of online services through the website;
Enabling registration of profile and administration and maintenance of registered profiles in the online store, accessible via the website;
Administration, execution and delivery of purchases made through the website;
Communication related to the services provided;
Administration and receipt of payments for the services provided, incl. from a distance;
Providing guarantee for bookings made and payment of hotel accommodation and additional requested services;
Financial and accounting activities and administration, processing and recovery of due payments for the services rendered;
Recovery of mistranslated amounts;
Providing an individual approach to the provision of services in accordance with the preferences claimed by their users.
Art. 10. The purposes for processing personal data related to the realization of the legitimate interests of Mountain Eco Resort Ltd. or third parties include:
1. legitimate interest:
1.1. exercise and protection of the legal rights and interests of MOUNTAIN Eco Resort Ltd;
1.2. assisting in the exercise and protection of the legal rights and interests of the clients; of other persons, connected with "Mountain ECO Resort" Ltd; EMPLOYEES of "Mountain Eco Resort" Ltd; Persons processing personal data on behalf of the "MOUNTAIN Eco RESORT" Ltd.and the TRADE PARTNERS of Mountain Eco Resort Ltd.:
The establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims of the abovementioned persons under item 1.1. and 1.2, incl. Proceedings, including lodging of complaints, alerts, etc. Under. To the competent state and judicial authorities;
Video surveillance and access control in order to protect the property of "MOUNTAIN ECO RESORT" LTD., proving the fulfilment of the applicable requirements, providing physical security against violations of buildings and objects and protecting the life and health of Citizens
Taking action to discontinue the provision of services in case of refusal of payment, violation of the rules and policies established by MOUNTAIN ECO RESORT LTD., etc. Under.;
Administration and servicing of incoming complaints, alerts, applications, etc. Under.;
Collection of receivables due to "MOUNTAIN ECO RESORT" LTD, including by forced order and/or by outsourcing to third parties, as well as transfer of claims to third parties (cessions) under the statutory order;
Making a notary invitation.
2. legitimate interest – analysis, planning and improvement of the quality of the services provided by Mountain Eco Resort Ltd.:
Keeping a copy of the data from the internal information system in connection with the current situation of the hotel (employment, payables, etc.) in case of collapse of the information systems;
Receipt, processing and preparation of replies to applications submitted, applications, etc. Non-complaints and complaints of the services used;
Survey of customer satisfaction and service users;
control, analysis and optimization of business processes for improving the quality of services.
3. legitimate interest – ensuring the proper functioning and use of the website:
Maintenance and administration of the website;
Detecting and resolving technical problems with the functionalities of the website;
Taking measures against malicious acts against the security and proper functioning of the website.
4. legitimate interest – realization of hotel and restaurant activities and provision of quality hotel and restaurant services:
Administration and management of the services provided by MOUNTAIN ECO RESORT LTD.;
Management and control of the quality of the services provided;
Feedback on the services provided.
Art. 11. The purposes for processing personal data on the basis of consent given by the data subject include:
1. sending marketing and advertising messages for services, special offers, packages, events and the like;
2. studies and feedback on the quality of services;
3. the Other purposes for which the data subject has been specifically granted consent.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA and CONSEQUENCES FOR REFUSAL TO BE PROVIDED TO "MOUNTAIN ECO Resort" LTD.
Art. 12. (1) "MOUNTAIN ECO Resort" LTD. clearly identifies, where appropriate and appropriately, whether the indication/provision of the relevant data and/or documents is obligatory or is a requirement necessary for the conclusion or Performance of a contract, as well as the consequences of refusing to grant.
2 If further Clarification is needed, any data subject may request such information at MOUNTAIN Eco Resort Ltd . or make a request.
(3) The refusal to provide data and documents referred to as mandatory may constitute an insurmountable obstacle to the provision of a service by Mountain Eco Resort Ltd., to the satisfaction and performance of Submissions,requests, alerts, etc. , which exempts MOUNTAIN Eco Resort Ltd from liability for non-compliance.
4 The refusal to provide data and documents or the provision of false ones may lead to the inability to provide the services concerned or to suspend access to services provided by MOUNTAIN Eco Resort Ltd.
(5) Data subjects should not provide "Mountain Eco Resort" Ltd. with any special categories of data within the meaning of article 9 and article 10 of the Regulation (namely: personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political Opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade-union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data on health or data on the natural person's sexual life or sexual orientation; Personal data relating to convictions and breaches).
OTHER SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 13. (1) in some cases the personal data processed by "Mountain Eco Resort" Ltd.are not collected or received directly by the data subject to whom they refer, and by third parties such as:
1. persons representing, working for or cooperating in any other way with the data subject;
2. Event Organizers – regarding information about the participants in the event;
3. trading partners (e.g. reservation sites such as booking. com; Travel agents, other persons providing intermediary services in making reservations or ordering other services and similar) to "Mountain Eco Resort" Ltd.;
4. competent State and judicial authorities.
(2) The persons referred to in paragraph 1, point 1-3, undertake to inform the data subjects whose data they provide to and ensure that they provide the data on the basis of a valid legal basis.
PROCESSING OF INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES-PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Art. 14. (1) for the purposes specified in this policy, "Mountain ECO Resort" Ltd . may sublicense processing of personal data of third parties – processing personal data, according to and within the requirements of the regulation and other Applicable rules on the protection of personal data.
(2) when personal data is disclosed to and processed by the processing of personal data, this will be done only to the extent and in the volume necessary for the performance of the tasks assigned to them by MOUNTAIN Eco Resort Ltd .
(3) processors Personal Data Act on behalf of "Mountain Eco Resort" Ltd. and are obliged to process the personal data only in strict compliance with THE INSTRUCTIONS of "Mountain Eco Resort" Ltd. and will not have The right to use or otherwise process the information for purposes other than those specified in this policy.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 15. "MOUNTAIN ECO Resort" Ltd . does not disclose personal data about the data subject to third parties, except in cases where:
1. this is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of Mountain Eco Resort Ltd.:
Competent State, municipal or judicial authorities;
2. This is expressly provided for in the policy and/or the general terms and Conditions (contract) for the use of the relevant services, which "Mountain Eco Resort" Ltd. provides:
Processing of personal data by "MOUNTAIN ECO RESORT" LTD.;
Debt collection companies.
3. this is necessary to provide the services of Mountain Eco Resort Ltd.:
Banks and payment service providers;
Postal and courier service providers;
Trade partners of MOUNTAIN ECO RESORT LTD. As: reservation sites; Travel agencies and other providers of tourist or other ancillary services such as car rental, taxi and other transportation services and the like.
4. the Data subject has given his explicit consent-the persons provided in the respective consent (e.g. related to "Mountain ECO Resort" Ood, TRADE PARTNERS of "Mountain Eco Resort" Ltd . and similar);
5. this is necessary to protect the rights or legitimate interests of Mountain Eco Resort Ltd., third parties or the data subject:
State, municipal and judicial authorities;
private and state bailiffs;
6. in others, provided by law, cases.
Art. 16. (1) "MOUNTAIN ECO Resort" Ltd processes and stores information about the data subject until the relevant purposes for which it is collected and processed are achieved.
(2) "MOUNTAIN ECO Resort" LTD., according to its internal rules and procedures and applicable legislation, processes and stores information about the data subject within the following deadlines:
Data for the register of tourists accommodated within the meaning of art. 116 of the Tourism Act, which includes the identity of the residents and data relating to the hotel accommodation
In accordance with the terms and conditions laid down in the Law on tourism and the Regulations
Information related to the services requested and used for hotel accommodation, events and restaurant services, incl. For canceled accommodation bookings (as far as they are related to refunds and/or withholding of amounts due)
From the completion of the respective reservation/request up to 5/five/years of the service/completion of the contract/cancellation of the reservation.
In cases where services are requested and used on the basis of a long-term contract, the period starts from the final execution and/or termination of the contract.
Financial and accounting documents; Invoices Authorization forms; Other information related to tax-insurance control.
Up to 10/ten/years from the beginning of the year following that in which the payment of the obligation for the year concerned is due.
Unstructured communication, correspondence, complaints, alerts
5 years old
In cases where correspondence relates to a long-term contract, the period starts from the final execution and/or termination of the contract.
Data relating to restaurant bookings made by telephone
Up to 1 year
System logs. Logs related to security, technical support, and more. (may contain information such as: Date and time, IP address, URL, browser version information and device)
2 months ago
Data contained in Cardboards-for feedback
The information in the card is entered in anonymised form (only the feedback; Received feedback and recommendations) without any information about the person from whom it gave this feedback in the internal systems of "MOUNTAIN ECO Resort" LTD., after which the cards are destroyed immediately.
Within 30 days of completion.
Data processed on the basis of the explicit consent of the data subject
From the moment the consent is granted to the data subject's withdrawal.
The personal data referred to in this policy may be processed for a longer period than the ones mentioned above, if this is necessary to achieve the objectives set out therein or for the protection of the rights and/or legitimate interests (including the courts) of " MOUNTAIN ECO RESORT "LTD . Or if the current legislation provides for processing of data for a longer period.
DATA SUBJECTS ' RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THEIR PERSONAL DATA
Art. 17. (1) in relation to the processing of personal data relating to it, each data subject has the following rights:
1. Right to information – to obtain information about the processing of personal data by MOUNTAIN Eco Resort Ltd.;
2. right of Access:
To obtain confirmation of whether personal data relating to it are being processed;
Access to the processed personal data and to the detailed information about the processing and its rights.
3. The right to rectification – to require the rectification or completion of personal data, if they are inaccurate or incomplete;
4. The right to erasure – to require the deletion of his personal data, if there are grounds for doing so provided for in the regulation;
5. right to restriction of the processing of personal data – to require "Mountain ECO Resort" Ltd . limiting the processing of personal data within the scope of the regulation, if there are grounds for doing so provided for in the same;
6. notifying third parties – the right to require Mountain Eco Resort Ltd. to notify the third parties to whom their personal data have been disclosed of any rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing of their personal data, Unless this is impossible or requires disproportionate effort by MOUNTAIN ECO Resort Ltd.;
7. Right to data portability – to receive the personal data that affects it and which it has provided to "Mountain ECO Resort" Ltd, in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format, and to transfer this data to another Administrator without obstruction by MOUNTAIN ECO Resort Ltd.
The right to data portability shall apply when both of the following conditions are met:
The processing is based on consent or a contractual obligation; And
Processing is carried out in an automated manner.
If technically feasible, the data subject is entitled to receive a direct transfer of personal data from MOUNTAIN ECO RESORT Ltd . To another controller. The right to data portability can be exercised in a way that does not affect the Rights and freedoms of others.
8. rights in automated individual decision-making, including profiling – not to be subject to an automated decision based solely on automated processing (i.e. processing without human intervention), including profiling Meaning of the regulation, which produces legal consequences for the data subject or in a similar way affects him substantially, unless the grounds provided for in the regulation are met and appropriate safeguards are provided to protect the rights and freedoms and Legitimate interests of the data subject. Such guarantees are at least the right to human intervention by MOUNTAIN ECO Resort Ltd, the right of the data subject to express his or her point of view and to challenge the decision.
If such a decision, including profiling, is taken against the data subject, the data subject shall have the right, on a case-by-event basis, to obtain from MOUNTAIN ECO RESORT Ltd separately essential information on the logic used, The meaning and the intended consequences of such processing, and of the manner in which the rights under this paragraph are exercised.
9. right of withdrawal of consent for processing-where the processing of personal data is based solely on a consent given by the data subject, it may withdraw its consent at any time. Such withdrawal shall not affect the legality of the Processing on the basis of the consent given until the time of its withdrawal;
RIGHT TO OBJECT
Art. 18. The Data subject shall have at all times and on grounds relating to his or her particular situation the right to object to the processing of personal data relating to him/her, including against profiling within the meaning of the regulation, which is based on a public Interest, exercising official authority or the legitimate interests of MOUNTAIN ECO Resort Ltd . Or a third party. IN THESE CASES Mountain Eco Resort Ltd . terminates the processing of personal data, unless Demonstrate that compelling legitimate grounds for processing prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Art. 19. (1) the Data subject may exercise his/her rights related to the protection of personal data by personally making a corresponding written request to "Mountain ECO Resort" Ltd – submitted personally by the subject at the address indicated in h. 23 By this policy or by a notarized request sent by post.
(2) The request under paragraph 1 may also be exercised electronically, for this purpose it must be signed by the data subject with qualified electronic signature within the meaning of the electronic document and Electronic Trust Services Act and Article 3, item 12 of Regulation (EU) No 910/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 July 2014 on electronic Identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market and repealing Directive 1999/93/EC and to be sent to Mountain ECO RESORT LTD . at the e-mail address referred to in H. 23 of this policy.
(3) the Data subject may exercise the rights relating to his or her personal data, personally or by a person expressly authorised by him/her (with a notarized power of attorney).
(4) part of the rights can also be exercised through the functionalities available on the website.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN TO A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
Art. 20. Each data subject has the right to complain to a data protection supervisor, in particular in the Member State (EU/EEA) of his habitual residence, his place of employment or the place of the alleged infringement, if he considers that Processing of their personal data infringes the provisions of the regulation or other applicable data protection requirements.
SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY IN THE REPUBLIC OF BULGARIA
Art. 21. Supervisory Authority in the Republic of Bulgaria is:
Commission for Personal Data
protectionAddress: Sofia 1592, Blvd. Prof. No 2 Tsvetan Lazarov